1. Submit listing to Quad City Area REALTOR Association within 24 hours upon a signed listing contract. Should listing contract be signed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday - the listing would be input on the following Monday.
2. Set tour up for all Mel Foster agents to view the home the first Tuesday after a listing contract has been signed. This tour is held between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Any licensed Real Estate Agent will have an opportunity to view the home to see if any of their clients they are currently working with might be interested.
3. An info box will be attached to the "For Sale" sign to insert flyers containing pictures and the features and highlights of your home.
4. When your home is listed, post cards will be sent to your neighborhood letting them know there is a new home on the market.
5. Open House will be held (with your approval) on weekends - times will vary. Usually between the hours of noon and 4:30 p.m. Opens will be a minimum of 1-1/2 hours.
6. Any feedback and comments received from showings will be passed on to you.
7. Your home will be put on the Internet upon a signed contract to include pictures.
8. Your home will appear in the Mel Foster Homes Guide Magazine.
9. Newsletters go out every month with my listings on them.